Thank you for your interest in the RMS liability program. By following the link at the bottom of the page you will be able to complete an application for general liability insurance and other optional insurance coverage. Please read instructions carefully prior to beginning the application process.
PLEASE NOTE: Coverage begins 5/30/2019 to 5/30/2020. If you need to start coverage prior to this date please contact our office.
If you are renewing a previous policy with RMS please ensure you have completed your audit of participants for the previous policy term.
Click here to complete the audit process.
Application for Liability Coverage
Please answer all questions before proceeding to the next step. At the end of the application you will be asked for payment. RMS provides the ability to utilize credit cards for payment. If you use a credit card there will be a $10 convenience fee associated with your payment. You may also choose to make a payment with a check. **Please be aware that if paying by check, coverage will not be in effect until payment has been received.” Please mail your check and a copy of your application to…
Risk Management Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 32712
Phoenix, AZ 85064-2712
In order to complete the application please ensure you have the following items…
- Estimated number of participants for 12-month period.
- Copy of your organizations participant waiver.
- Additional locations information. You must include the facility owner’s legal name and mailing address as well as the location physical address.
- Bank approval for large transactions.
- Method of Payment.
Explanation of Optional Coverage:
- Pool Premises Liability provides coverage for your premises liability, including pools and facilities that you own, have retrofitted or manage.
- Excess Medical/Accident is coverage for CPR/Lifeguard certifications. This gives you Excess Medical coverage for injuries to the participants of the certification classes.
- Excess Liability coverage is purchased to provide higher limits above the standard GL policy. Many facilities require higher limits than the standard policy offers. This optional coverage allows you to meet those requirements.
**Please be aware that some larger transactions need your banks approval. If your bank has these restrictions, please contact your bank before completing an application and payment with a credit card.**
PLEASE NOTE, YOU CANNOT RENEW YOUR SWIM SCHOOL OR SWIM LESSONS LIABILILTY FOR THE 2019/2020 POLICY TERM AT THIS TIME. YOU WILL RECEIVE A EMAIL SOON THAT WILL PROVIDE STEPS FOR THE RENEWAL
**Please be aware that if paying by check, coverage will not be in effect until payment has been received.”
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact RMS directly at 800.777.4930 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Debbie Williams||ext. 13|
|Kim Tate||ext. 10|
|Lori Sabato||ext. 19|