RMS is a Preferred Sponsor of USSSA and has been providing its members with honest, straightforward, quality insurance programs and service for more than 25 years.
* If you are an individual looking for swim lesson insurance, please see the Individual Instructor Program.
The program offers:
- General Liability
- Excess Accident – Medical/ Dental
- Superior customer service
- Experienced personnel who understand your specific insurance needs
- Responsive claims service
General Liability – Limits of Insurance
|No Aggregate||General Aggregate Limit|
|$2,000,000.00||Each Occurrence (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)|
|$2,000,000.00||Products/ Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$2,000,000.00||Personal & Advertising Injury|
|$1,000,000.00||Hired & Non Owned Auto Liability|
|$300,000.00||Damages to rented premises|
|$ 250,000.00||Abuse or molestation|
Descriptions of Coverage
- Coverage is provided for claims of negligence against the insured(s) by participants or any other person for bodily injury or property damage resulting from insured activities.
- Limited coverage is included for Contractual Liability for claims arising from a written contract relating to insured activities. Contracts must be submitted to RMS for review.
Excess Accident/ Medical Insurance (Participants Only)
|$25,000.00||Excess Medical or Dental Coverage|
|$5,000.00||Accidental Death & Dismemberment|
- Coverage reimburses co-pays or deductibles not paid by primary health insurance provider.
- If no health insurance exists this becomes primary.
- Swim Lesson Programs
- Fund Raising and Social Activities related to Swim Lesson Programs (i.e. Picinics, Award Banquets, Birthday Parties, etc.)
*Coverage does not include the Management of Pool Facilities.