Millions of people all over the world love to swim the Total Immersion (TI) way because our technique is satisfying, easy to learn, and really works! TI is the only program in history to have created a worldwide following of enthusiastic and empowered swimmers.
* If you are an individual looking for swim lesson insurance, please see the Individual Instructor Program.
- General Liability
- Excess Accident – Medical/ Dental
- Superior customer service
- Experienced personnel who understand your specific insurance needs
- Responsive claims service
General Liability – Limits of Insurance
|No Aggregate||General Aggregate Limit|
|$2,000,000.00||Each Occurrence (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)|
|$2,000,000.00||Products/ Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$2,000,000.00||Personal & Advertising Injury|
|$1,000,000.00||Hired & Non Owned Auto Liability|
|$300,000.00||Damages to rented premises|
|$ 250,000.00||Abuse or molestation|
Descriptions of Coverage
- Coverage is provided for claims of negligence against the insured(s) by participants or any other person for bodily injury or property damage resulting from insured activities.
- Limited coverage is included for Contractual Liability for claims arising from a written contract relating to insured activities. Contracts must be submitted to RMS for review.
Secondary Accident/ Medical Insurance (Participants Only)
|$25,000.00||Excess Medical or Dental Coverage|
|$5,000.00||Accidental Death & Dismemberment|
- Coverage reimburses co-pays or deductibles not paid by primary health insurance provider.
- If no health insurance exists this becomes primary.
- Swim Lesson Programs
- Fund Raising and Social Activities related to Swim Lesson Programs (i.e. Picinics, Award Banquets, etc.)
*Coverage does not include the Management of Pool Facilities.