This program benefits those who have summer swim leagues. This policy is designed to cover every club that participates in the league.
* If you are an individual looking for swim lesson insurance, please see the Individual Instructor Program.
General Liability – Limits of Insurance
|$5,000,000.00||General Aggregate Limit Per Insured|
|$2,000,000.00||Each Occurrence (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)|
|$2,000,000.00||Products/ Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$2,000,000.00||Personal & Advertising Injury|
|$1,000,000.00||Hired & Non Owned Auto Liability|
|$300,000.00||Damages to rented premises|
|$ 250,000.00||Abuse or molestation|
Descriptions of Coverage
- Coverage is provided for claims of negligence against the insured(s) by participants or any other person for bodily injury or property damage resulting from insured activities.
- Limited coverage is included for Contractual Liability for claims arising from a written contract relating to insured activities. Contracts must be submitted to RMS for review.
Excess Accident/ Medical Insurance (Participants Only)
|$25,000.00||Excess Medical or Dental Coverage|
|$5,000.00||Accidental Death & Dismemberment|
- Coverage reimburses co-pays or deductibles not paid by primary health insurance provider.
- If no health insurance exists this becomes primary.
- Swim Lesson Programs
- Fund Raising and Social Activities related to Swim Lesson Programs (i.e. Picinics, Award Banquets, etc.)
*Coverage does not include the Management of Pool Facilities.