RMS has been providing insurance and consultation to USA Swimming, its clubs, and members for more than 35 years. The Learn to Swim program gives USA Swimming Member Clubs that operate swim lesson programs to purchase insurance for those specific programs.
The program offers:
- General Liability
- Excess Accident – Medical/ Dental
- Superior customer service
- Experienced personnel who understand your specific insurance needs
- Responsive claims service
General Liability – Limits of Insurance
|No Aggregate||General Aggregate Limit|
|$2,000,000.00||Each Occurrence (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)|
|$2,000,000.00||Products/ Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$2,000,000.00||Personal & Advertising Injury|
|$1,000,000.00||Hired & Non Owned Auto Liability|
|$300,000.00||Damages to rented premises|
|$ 250,000.00||Abuse or molestation|
Descriptions of Coverage
- Coverage is provided for claims of negligence against the insured(s) by participants or any other person for bodily injury or property damage resulting from insured activities.
- Limited coverage is included for Contractual Liability for claims arising from a written contract relating to insured activities. Contracts must be submitted to RMS for review.
Excess Accident/ Medical Insurance (Participants Only)
|$25,000.00||Excess Medical or Dental Coverage|
|$5,000.00||Accidental Death & Dismemberment|
- Coverage reimburses co-pays or deductibles not paid by primary health insurance provider.
- If no health insurance exists this becomes primary.
- Swim Lesson Programs
- Fund Raising and Social Activities related to Swim Lesson Programs (i.e. Picinics, Award Banquets, etc.)
*Coverage does not include the Management of Pool Facilities.
* If you are an individual looking for swim lesson insurance, please see the Individual Instructor Program.